Family Law Practice Areas Offered by CCFL
Choice City Family Law, LLC. offers client-focused and cost-effective divorce and family law services. Family law impacts many people every day. Our Northern California divorce and family law attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience in all aspects and all stages of family law matters, from initial separation to modifying and enforcing Court orders. We offer a variety of services in family law, including:
- Divorce/Legal Separation: Our divorce and family law attorneys are skilled at handling the entire divorce and legal separation process, whether the matter is high conflict or uncontested. We keep our clients informed during the entire process and provide realistic feedback so they can understand what to expect at each stage. We are prepared to negotiate the best settlement for each divorce case or to litigate those matters in Court that cannot be settled.
- Child Custody/Visitation (Parental Responsibilities): When children are involved, they take the highest priority. We work diligently with our clients to protect their interests and their children. We strive to minimize the negative effect the divorce and parental responsibilities process can have on children and we work with our clients to achieve the best results for their children. Whether you have an emergency matter or simply need help crafting a parenting time schedule, we are experienced in preparing enforceable Parenting Plans that work for you and your child. We also help our clients establish paternity/maternity, stepparent rights and adoption, and grandparent rights.
- Child Support: We help you establish child support based on your situation and offer guidance on the factors the Court takes into consideration when calculating child support. We also help enforce child support orders and hold the paying parent accountable for supporting their children.
- Property Division: Dividing assets and debts can be complex, whether you have a high asset divorce or one asset with significant financial or emotional value. The family law attorneys at CCFL have plenty of experience helping our clients successfully achieve a fair and equitable division of assets and debts.
- Alimony/Spousal Maintenance: Sometimes spouses are on unequal footing, where one has a much higher paying job or other financial resources. When there is an income disparity, we help our clients establish a fair support order based on the circumstances.
- Modification/Appeals: When orders are no longer working for you, we help you through the process of modifying them. We can help change the parenting time orders to get a new schedule that works for you and your children. When support needs to be readdressed because of a change in circumstances, we can guide you through the process. Sometimes, Court orders are incorrect and need to be appealed. When the Court makes an error, we help clients get the order corrected.
- Prenuptial Agreements/Marital Agreements: A well-crafted prenuptial agreement or postnuptial agreement can reduce stress for you and your family in the event of divorce or death. They can minimize uncertainty and the expense of divorce. Our family law attorneys are experienced in drafting simple and complex marital agreements that protect your income and assets for your family.
Contact Us Today For Issues Related to Divorce and Family Law in Colorado
When it comes to divorce and family law in Colorado, our skilled attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience. Contact CCFL today to schedule an initial consultation and find out how we can help you with your divorce and family law issue.